Saturday, May 2, 2009

Scattered!!!!

I have yarn scattered all over the place!!!! ...Mainly because of yarn hopping Vermont two times this past winter! I am yarning all over the place literally and metaphorically!!! I think I have too many projects going on at once..and I just want to cast on more! I need to discipline my fanny and finish things..i wish I could speed knit! I must have a bad case of knitters ADD..I get bored if I am working on something too long! My inner toddler needs a time out...I am going to resolutely refuse to cast on anything new until I have completed at least two WIP's!
current WIP's:
Bill's sweater from hell - needs half of sleeves,piecing and neck ribbing
socks- three inches or so of instep
shetland triangle- two or three more repeats and edging
seaside cottage stole- JUST started!!!
Lucy bag - 20 more rows of stockinette and straps
baby hat - half way there
I won't even mention some of my other hibernating projects!!! I will focus on this list...!!! I most definately will stop browsing patterns on Ravelry..that is a sure way to derail my efforts to stay on track!!! On a positive note..i did make soem cute polar bear coasters for my swap partner and I made a new born berry hat for Emma's new grandbaby! Yikes! I just realized that I am a one skein wonder!


coaster


berryhatdulcie2


Dulcie looks so cute in the berry hat!! Doesn't she look happy!hehe


here is my jumble of WIPS!!!!!


yarnmess2

1 comment:

  1. I have a Lucy I need to finish too! I'm at the handles and it is buried in with the boxes some where here. The polar bear coasters are cute! I'm looking forward to seeing some of those on your rav 100% completed :)

    ReplyDelete