Monday, May 4, 2009

Knitting!!! Carpal tunnel style!!

I have been a busy little knitter this past weekend...blogging the other day about my many WIPs gave me the metaphorical spanking I needed to pick up and finish my first socks! In addition, I hosted the ongoing knit-a-long that I have participating in. Saturday, I sat outside and basked in the sunlight...enjoyed some fine Cascata Reisling and knitted as fast as I could on my rainbow at twighlight socks! I had my ipod on and was utterly seduced by the honeysuckle -esque fragrances of spring wafting off the many flowering trees in my yard..I was in a majorly Zen place because I sat there and knitted for four hours and it felt like a half hour!!


firstsocksdone


These crab apple blossoms smell divine!!


firstsocksdone


My view while knitting saturday!


And here at last are my finished socks!!!!


firstsocksdone


Then on Sunday I hosted the apple baby hat knit-a-long! My apple hat is torey-adorable on Isaac! The double points look like scaffolding!!


firstsocksdone


And here is the finished project!!


applehat


Two completed projects in one weekend!! What more could a knitter ask for? I resolve now to finish my shetland triangle shawl!!!! I feel like I am cleaning house!hehe

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those socks are great! Just got my household goods today and I'm looking forward to some knit time once I get everything unpacked. The hat is too cute! How could you not smile every time you see that!?! :)

    ReplyDelete